Tilapia gets broiled for a heart healthy, quick and easy dinner.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Featured Products:
- Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp. Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets
- Mix butter, lemon juice, Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, onion powder and pepper in small bowl until well blended.
- Place fish on broiler pan. Brush butter mixture over fish.
- Broil 10 to 12 minutes or until fish appears done.